Terms and Conditions
Umemba Health, LLC reserves the right to establish and modify the Self-Paced CHW Certification Course training policies as deemed necessary.
• Course fees are due at the time of enrollment and are non-refundable and non-transferable.
• Participants may purchase the course through electronic cash transfers, bank transfers, credit card, and debit card payments.
• Employers and sponsoring organizations can purchase the course via check and purchase orders.
• Course fees must be received before the participant is permitted to start the course.
• Umemba Health, LLC will not refund course fees under any circumstances, including cancellations that have exceeded a 72-hour grace period.
• Participants are expected to complete all course requirements. This includes weekly module content: videos, skills practice exercises, reading and homework assignments, and module quizzes. (This also includes a pre and post assessment as well as a mid-course survey).
• Participants must complete the required hours of Field Experience to receive full credit for this course. Field experience hours can be satisfied through internship or employment in a clinical, public health, or educational setting.
• The CHW course certificate of completion will be awarded only after all course requirements have been satisfied.
• Participants will have access to the online content for 1 year from the date of enrollment.
• Typical progression through the course should take approximately 15 weeks, some participants may progress faster, some participants may progress slower.
Special learning arrangements must be requested eight weeks prior to the start of the course to ensure the appropriate accomodations.
Umemba Health, LLC reserves the right to make changes to the CHW course curriculum and content at any time without prior notice. In the event that changes are made to the curriculum, the revised changes shall be posted and participants will be notified immediately.